Saturday, May 31, 2014

RFN Weekend - Show #68 - 05/31/2014

Playlist for today. .

Hour One

Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime
Steely Dan - Kings
Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head
The Cars - Lets Go
The Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love
Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
Dr. Hook - Sylvia's Mother
The Doobie Brothers - You're Made That Way
Jimmy 'Bo' Horne - Dance Across The Floor
The Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
The Beatles - Get Back
Tal Ross - All Over The World
Ambrosia - How Much I Feel
The Monkees - Listen To The Band
Captain Beefheart - Call On Me

Hour Two

Toto - Africa
The Who - Squeeze Box
The Four Tops - Bernadette
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
The Band - The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down
The Blackbyrds - April Showers
Sting - I Hung My Head
Whodini - Freaks Come Out At Night
Young MC - Bust A Move
The Trashmen - Bird Is The Word
Phil Collins - One More Night
Leonard Nimoy - If I Were A Carpenter
J.J. Cale - Magnolia
The Association - Cherish







No comments:

Post a Comment