Saturday, May 17, 2014

RFN Weekend - Show #66 - 05/17/2014

Playlist for today. .

Hour One

Captain Beefheart - Too Much Time
Buck Owens - Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass
Billy Joel - My Life
Buddy Holly - It Doesn't Matter Anymore
The Monkees - What Am I Doing Hanging Around
Steely Dan - Reeling In The Years
Brewer & Shipley - Tarkio Road
Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean
Sammy Johns - Chevy Van
Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride
Dan England - I'd Really Love To See You Tonight
Freddie Fender - Wasted Days & Wasted Night
Samantha Song - Emotion
Bad Bascomb - Funk City
Bo Diddley - Hit Or Miss
Kim Carnes - Betty Davis Eyes
James & Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet

Hour Two

Gordon Lightfoot - Wreck Of The Edmund Fitzgerald
The Doobie Brothers - You're Made That Way
The Swingin' Blue Jeans - Crazy 'Bout My Baby
Sting - All This Time
Pink Floyd - Poles Apart (Radio Mix)
Journey - Only Solutions
Steve Miller Band - Abacadabra
Steve Winwood - Slowdown Sundown
The Blackbyrds - April Showers
The Who - Song Is Over
The Association - Cherish







No comments:

Post a Comment